Are you looking for a bright and new shower door? Did you know that the Frameless Glass Shower Door is super easy to clean? You never have to worry about your shower getting old and rusty again. With Glass shower doors just take a few home products and materials, and you have your shower looking fresh and clean again as if we just installed it !! Check out how to make your homemade Glass Shower Door spray and get a spotless clean look every single time.
What will you need for cleaning your Frameless Glass Shower Door?
– Spray Bottle;
– Scrubing Sponge;
– White Vinegar;
– Baking Soda;
– Glass Cleaner;
– Cloth or Tower.
How to Clean Frameless Glass Shower Doors
Use your shower head or a bucket with water to wet your glass door
- Fill a spray bottle with white vinegar and soak the glass door with it
- Let the vinegar saturate onto the glass for around 10 minutes
- Dip a damp sponge into baking soda, and scrub the glass. (The baking soda acts as an abrasive substance while the vinegar dissolves the hard water spots and any soap residue)
- When the products look like it’s starting to dry off, rinse your shower with cool water.
- Use a microfiber cloth to dry the glass, then a glass cleaner solution to finish cleaning the glass.
Now you have a sparkly Shower Door. But hey let me ask you something. Have you considered getting a new modern Shower door yet? well if you have clink on the link below to view Glass door styles you may be interested in. If not, keep reading!